WHO MAY USE THIS SITE
You must be 13 years of age or older to use this Site without verifiable parental consent. If you are not at least 13 years old and do not have verifiable parental consent, do not use this Site. We reserve the right to deny access or use of this Site to anyone at any time in our sole and absolute discretion.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS AND USE OF SITE
UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, MODIFYING, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING, MAKING DERIVATIVE WORKS OF OR DUPLICATING ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITES IS PROHIBITED.
YOU MAY NOT:
- Republish material from this Site;
- Make any commercial use of this Site or the content thereof;
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on this Site;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any posting or other material that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable as determined in our sole and absolute discretion;
- Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit any postings or other materials that are not your own, or that you do not have a right to upload, post, email or otherwise transmit under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships or that infringe upon any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, right of privacy or publicity or other proprietary rights of any person or entity;
- Make any use of data extraction, scraping, mining, or other data gathering tools, or create a database by systematically downloading or storing Site content;
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to any user of this Site, any of our partners, employees, agents, representatives or affiliates or any other person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with us or any other person or entity;
- Conduct fraudulent activities on this Site;
- Violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site, including, without limitation: (i) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account that you are not authorized to access; (ii) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting malware to the Site, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mailboming,” or “crashing”; (iii) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or posting; or (iv) forging communications on behalf of the Site or to the Site;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of this Site;
- Remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice from the Site or materials originating from the Site;
- Act in any manner that negatively affects or otherwise diminishes the quality of another user’s experience of this Site; or
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, any regulations having the force of law.
PRIVACY AND SECURITY
THE CONTENT, INFORMATION, LINKS AND FUNCTIONALITY OF THIS WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF NON INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS, TITLE, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WITHOUT IN ANY WAY LIMITING THE PRIOR SENTENCE, WE DO NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY THAT (I) THE CONTENT AND INFORMATION OF THIS WEBSITE IS ACCURATE, SECURE, COMPLETE OR OTHERWISE FREE FROM ERRORS AND OMISSIONS, OR (II) THE LINKS AND OTHER ASPECTS OF THE WEBSITE ARE FUNCTIONAL. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
CERTAIN STATE LAWS DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATIONS ON IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN DAMAGES. IF THESE LAWS APPLY TO YOU, SOME OR ALL OF THE ABOVE DISCLAIMERS, EXCLUSIONS, OR LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU, AND YOU MIGHT HAVE ADDITIONAL RIGHTS.
We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individual basis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action. If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.
If any provision of the agreement to arbitrate in this section is found unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining arbitration terms will be enforced (but in no case will there be a class, representative or private attorney general arbitration).
You are responsible for all charges and necessary permissions related to accessing the Site through your access provider.